Sunday 23 November 2014

Still counting the star

Nd i still counting all the stars until you will be mine or someone else.


I am so mad at myself to let you go at first because i dont want to hurt her. 
I feel like i hate myself instead of hating you and i dont know if thats possible

Because i convinced myself i was over you and now i know it was all pretend.
I pretended that i didn't look at you when you didn't notice i was.
I pretended not to be upset when we are going out together
I pretended i didn't care about you
I pretended that i wasn't hurt when you broke my heart

I pretended  i didn't miss you

Now, all these lies have showed me is that i miss you so much more than i had realized

So, goodnight people.

Tired of being sad, 

But, i know, Allah's planner is the best.

Believe in Allah.

and one more, missing someone in your life thats what we call FITRAH.


: Me................................

No comments :

Post a Comment